I love April. Especially this April. I'm finally working full time doing things to build a business I love and spring is finally here. Everything just feels so... good!
Since April 1 was my official start date as a full time photographer, I feel like all of my 2013 goals can finally start. And what better way to push myself than to write it down here?
My 2013 goals are:
- Finally finish and release a new Silver Feather Studios website.
- Blog 3-5 times every week, so my readers always have fresh and poppin new content. Do this even when I'm pretty sure I'm the most boring person ever.
- Get an accountant. Because doing my own taxes? Worst thing ever.
- Read all the eBooks I have downloaded and saved, and then actually start using them.
- Release a promo video.
- Get published in a magazine.
I have plenty more, but these are big ones for me. The ones I want to hold myself accountable for. 2014 will be here before I know it, and I know it will be an amazing feeling to have all of these items crossed off my list.
Do you have any goals for this year? Photography related or not? Share them in the comments section below. I tell you, nothing like saying it out loud to get you motivated to really make it happen! :)
Thanks for stopping by,