You ever find yourself getting so busy and distracted that you forget to take some time to stop and ask yourself, "What is good right now? What puts a smile on my face?" I think my life has been like that a lot lately. I've been too busy to just... appreciate.
But there happens to be a pretty decent amount of awesome around me right now. I think I'm going to take a moment to enjoy it right now...
- My dog Shelby who now lives with us again
- Daily morning routine of coffee + books + writing
- Sonic slushies that contain ACTUAL NERDS CANDY
- Also, Happy Hour at Sonic
- Successfully going out on several solo morning runs, like a boss
- Revealing new images/trailers to our clients and seeing them get SO. EXCITED.
- Finished another epic-ly good show on Netflix with Brian
- I'm now only 44 books away from my goal of reading 50 books this year
Funny how none of these are life changing, or epic things I'll remember in a year... but if they give me a reason to smile today, they're worth their weight in gold.
What little things made you happy this week?